Saturday, March 14, 2009

IFESH and World Cocoa Foundation Visit #2


On Friday, March 6, 2009, not only did Betsy and I celebrate Ghanaian Independence Day, but we also received a visit from: our Country Representative, the World Cocoa Foundation Education Program Director, and the IFESH Program Director. All three gentlemen were excited about visiting our principal before she left the school for retirement, and seeing what work we have done in our TRC. The week before this visit I had more time to send in the TRC since we had no workshops or classes. So I made a bunch of new posters and created new bulletin boards for the TRC.


My favorite board it one that Betsy and I are going to keep adding to. It is called “TRASH = TREASURE” where we showcase a piece of “trash” and talk about what TLM you can make from it. Currently we have shown bottle caps and boxes.


It was a nice visit and I think Betsy and I have done a good job added on to what the past IFESH volunteers had created.

No comments: