Saturday, December 6, 2008

Election Weekend

I don't have much to report this week. Classes with my Agogo girls are going well. My students are getting more and more creative each week. Friday and Monday we have as a holiday so that students could leave and go home to vote. The Presidential election is this Sunday. I haven't left town though. I have stayed put to clean up the TRC and hangout with my roommate and the Canadians. Today we are going to go to a waterfall near by and are going to take pictures of a beautiful mountain nearby. Later tonight we are going to eat out at a Chop Bar which is the name of food stands or resturants here in Ghana. I haven't eaten at one yet because I wouldn't know how to ask for food with no meat, but today I am going to come with a bit of Twi to make sure my food is meat and dairy free. Wish me luck!

Sorry no pictures this week.

No comments: