Sunday, December 21, 2008

Random Post #1

Here are things I just want to show you guys:

Funny Ghanaian medicine for headaches that claims to “blow your pain away”.


A coworker buying grass cutter for dinner

Before
Now I have been working in the library to straighten it up.

After


I had beans and rice in taco shells the other night- with soft “shells” and Lousiana hot sauce from Koala.


This kids is awesome- he is Kofi. He is Josephine’s grandchild and he speaks great English. The other day I came over to the house and he was crying and whipping his eyes. His mom and grandma were trying not to laugh- then I realized his mom was cutting onions and his eyes were just burning. Josephine had him wash his eyes with water and he was back to normal. Then he came back in the kitchen and started tearing up again. We told him to move away from the onion. This was so funny, but it is hard to laugh at a kid that is crying.

Here is Gloria, my new running partner, and Kofi’s baby sister. Isn’t she the cutest?

There are two dragonflies that hangout on my back porch. One is black and I have named him Roger. Then he has a girlfriend named Franchesca. Here is a picture of her hanging out on my drying line.

No comments: