Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Mexican Food Ghanaian Style


I have been craving Mexican food for a while know and finally attempted to create a Mexican meal with the things I can find around. So I used one hot pepper (only one and it was really hot) sugar, salt, cooked tomatoes and onions, and raw tomatoes and onion to create a great salsa. I used plantain chips in place of tortilla chips. I brought a pack of taco seasoning from the US and I used it to spice up some cooked black eyed peas. Then I placed the black eyed peas on top of a bed of lettuce and cooked green peppers and onions. Sort of like a taco salad with no shell. It was a yummy meal.


For dessert we had no back vegan cookies (oatmeal, peanut butter, oil, sugar, vanilla, and soy milk). I got the recipe from Vegan A go go website. Which was funny since I am a vegan from Agogo.

No comments: