Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Official Going Away Par-Tay

Saturday at 1pm I had my official going away party. I had it at Piedmont Park in downtown Atlanta. I stayed there from 1pm until 7pm. I had a blast playing bocce ball, eating BLP ("bacon" tempeh, lettuce, and pepper) sandwiches on English muffins, fryed dough and candy, swinging, rolling down a hill with friends, doing cartwheels, and sitting in the shade. The weather couldn't have been better nor the company. Here are a only a few pictures from the party (I have tons more).
Jill, Destiny, and Kim playing ball
Above are Jill, Destiny, and Kim looking tough after playing ball.
Friends at the park1
Above from left to right are Shep, Sara, Jen, Aubry, and Robin hanging out on this nice summer day.
Homemade BLPs
Here I am with my surprise from Ryan(my shirt twin)- yummy BLPs!

It was a great day. Perhaps I should go out of town more often.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOURE GREAT. MISS YOU ALREADY. I know im not supposed to be a bummer before you leave but JUST SAYIN

mcgeek said...

Those girls are rough and tough! Who is that girl on the right, she is hot!