Friday, October 17, 2008

Kumasi Visits





Since I have been in Ghana I have visited Kumasi, the second largest city, twice. The first time I traveled to Kumasi with my principal to get things for our house. Last weekend I went to Kumasi with Jessie, from IFESH, and we were there for hot water, A/C, internet, and western food. Both trips were fun so here are some pictures from these visits.

These are pictures of a busy street in Kumasi- one of the many busy streets on Saturday market day. These were taken from inside our van.

We have a picture of the city which is densely populated and has a lot to offer.

The picture of the clothes line was the view from Jessie and my fourth floor hotel room at the Fousaa Hotel.

While in Kumasi with Jessie, we went to three internet cafĂ©’s, ate “pizza” twice, visited the Vienna Pub- that had a 4 Ghana Cedi (the Ghana currency) cover charge???, and stopped at countless shops to browse. It was a nice change of pace from the rural ness of Agogo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm glad your kitchen is fixed!