Monday, October 20, 2008

Personal Wish List

Many people have been asking if I wanted or needed anything. I seriously don’t need much- I have the basics. But if you guys are dieing to send me a care package here is a long list of things I miss/ want. Please don’t feel like you have to send me a thing, but some people were wondering (Mrs. Crider, Jen, Jill, Grandma, etc).

  • DVD’s – any workout videos (we do yoga or Pilates every night), any of The Office, It is Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Arrested Development, or ANY (really ANY) other movies or TV shows you think I would enjoy. (we don’t have a TV so we watch them on my computer- and there is a lot of down town in Agogo)
  • Vegan Snacks- cookies, brownies, the chewy bars that are vanilla and cashew, tings, etc
  • Letters- I got my FIRST POSTCARD from WILL EVANS- it made my day. I was so happy to get his cheesy LA postcard- so THANKS Will! My new BFF.

I am not going to publish my address, but if you need it email me.

Thank you in advanced.

A wish list for the Teacher Resource Center is coming soon. I need to finish my work inventory to assess my school and students needs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry your REAL best friend is lacking in the good communication / mail department, but she is going to get on that REAL soon. I miss you so much and i know i need to express that outside the computer and do something about it.

miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

one month down, 9-10 to go!!!

Will Evans said...

Yay!